- It gets you moving. You have to do some lifting, and moving around to put in and maintain a garden although it can be as much or as little work as you want, the work is great to keep your body moving.
- Relieves daily stress. Our modern world has countless benefits, however those pay it's toll and we live in a very stressful world. Being part of a growing process brings you back a little bit and can help aliveiate that stress in your life.
- Produces yummy fruit and vegetables to eat. Tomatoes, peas and corn- oh my! Nothing is better than homegrown produce- don't take my word for it, and grow some yourself.
- Beautifies your yard. Vegetable gardens are very lush and green, so growing one in your yard with add some great color and variety to your landscape.
- Saves you money. Last but not least, growing a garden saves you money. Imagine eating fruit and vegetables from your garden year round. By preserving in the freezer and other ways makes it so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor all year long. That saves you alot of grocery money year round!