Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Winter showed up

So it looks like winter finally decided to show up here. I think March will probably have the most snow fall of the whole winter.We woke up to 2 foot snow drifts in our garden. It makes me want to curl up in a blanket and watch a movie. But alas I have chores to do. Today they will be indoor chores, other than shoveling the driveway and side walks. I need to water my seedlings and double check my garden plan to make sure I have done all that needs to be done so far.
Despite how excited I am for spring to arrive, I have to tell myself that it doesn't arrive officially until the 20th of March.
It might seem funny, but I am most excited for the Kale this year. I have done research on how to better use this nutritious plant, and am excited to try a few things. What are you most excited about?
This is how my garden looks from my window today. The walk ways filled up with snow because of the wind blowing the snow around.
Happy Gardening!

No comments: